Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ornament

This is our first Christmas without the Peanut. I don't know if it makes it any easier or harder because it is our first, since we haven't celebrated it with him before. But it is hard in the sense I don't know what to do to include him. I've never had to do this before.

When I heard there was an angel tree at the mall, I was excited to make something to not only could we remember Peanut, but everyone who saw his story could as well. 

So I started to make a Christmas ornament to hang on the angel tree. 


The supplies:

I've had this ornament since Monkey was born, but have never used it. It was perfect.








I hand painted around the frame...





I love how it turned out.


I took his along with an ornament I put together in honor of Cora and her two year death anniversary and hung them together on the angel tree at the mall in Beckley. They are trying to raise money for Hospice so I made a small donation as well.


In memory of Corbin and Cora. <3