Monday, October 3, 2011

Thank you

I haven't been a very good blogger lately. I started blogging with the goal in mind of attracting a wide following, posting neat, interesting posts, having lively conversations, and sharing my passion for photography and life. I wanted a blog that was fun to read, offered recipes and crafting tips; somewhere you could go and have many interesting things to read and talk about.
Then life happened.
I haven't lost that goal, but it has been catapulted to the back of the line of "important things to do". Like paying off Corbin's headstone, earning an income, and remembering to eat.

I feel like I should apologize but I'm not going to. The past few days have been hard. I think emotions and feelings are catching up with me; that the grief I have been avoiding by staying busy is creeping back in. I can't hide from it or run from it; it finds me at any moment and breaks me down. Combined with the beginning of Pregnancy and Child Loss Awareness Month, I just don't feel like being social or interacting with people.

I guess my point is I have to go at my own pace. Blogging has been really therapeutic for me and the fact that people are reading what I'm writing helps. There are people out there who hear what I say and they (sometimes) have something to say back! That is really so cool; to have feedback. So thank you for reading.