Saturday, May 5, 2012

Heaven sent

I've been told that as an angel mom, you tend to look for signs from God or from your angel. But today there was no doubt; I was sent a sign from Peanut just to make me smile.

I still am smiling.

Monkey and I were playing outside after being cooped up all day while it rained. He was splashing around in the mud puddles in his new fireman's boots my mom got him.
I looked up, towards the back field and literally saw a rainbow materialize before my eyes.


It started behind the farm..


and ended behind our neighbor's house.


Beginning...


end.

As I watched, it slowly disappeared and I gave a sign of disappointment. I silently thanked God for letting me witness such beauty. 

It wasn't a minute later, when it started to sprinkle rain. The heavy kind of sprinkle where it looks like it's falling in slow motion. The kind of rain lovers make out to in the movies.

I turned around, and OHMYGOSH, the rainbow reappeared, stronger then before!


This time it was closer, starting right in our back yard!


It got brighter..


and brighter! Followed by a second bow.


I could only gasp, and keep snapping pictures.



The other end stopped in our horse field, followed by a second bow as well.


Amazing. 

Thank you Peanut, for making me smile today.